16 February 2013

My Trusted Homemade Hair Oil Treatment


Winter takes its toll on our skin and hair, leaving them dry and weak so weekly deep treatment on your hair is a must! The only thing that I’ve found that really nourishes and moisturises my dry hair is my trusted homemade hot oil treatment, which has become a part of my weekly beauty routine. This little miracle worker is very low-cost and super rich in antioxidants and amino acids. If your hair is dry, damaged, or just in serious need of a pick-me-up, try the following:


What To Do: Add few spoons of Avocado, Argan and Coconut oil and mix it together in a small bowl.
Heat the mixture for a minute in a microwave and add few drops of lavender, vanilla or other lovely smelling essential oils for an extra aroma. Hmmm! 
Apply to dry hair, focusing on your ends if they are dried and split and give your scalp gentle massage. 

You can use a shower cap or cling film to cover your hair. Leave it on for at least an hour to penetrate deeply. 


Rinse out thoroughly with warm water and shampoo as usual.


Ideally, let dry naturally and Tadaaaaa!
Your hair will look light, shiny, glossy and also smelling irresistible! I’ve said good bye to my dry frizzy hair a very long time ago.

Argan oil smoothes your hair, removes frizz and also protects your end. Avocado is packed with E vitamin which your hair really needs and Coconut is a true blessing – not only it will add a gorgeous smell and gloss to your hair, it is one of the best conditioners ever to restore damaged hair. No wonder it is used in most hair care products now.

You can of course use oils such as Jojoba, Castor or Olive oil with honey. I always stock up from my favourite company www.fushi.co.uk as they have a great range of beautifully organic products. You will find hair oils have made a massive comeback, so the market is flooded with fantastic products so go and find your favourite!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig